Monday, April 04, 2005

 

Welcome to The Mom Coach

This site is to inform visitors, clients and potential clients about my coaching services for moms.

I offer coaching for moms in several areas including:
-starting and maintaining a home business
-transitioning in your career
-career changes after baby
-finding your purpose
-spiritual growth for busy Christian moms
-becoming a better parent

Mom's coaching is premium coaching for moms designed to be very convenient and flexible.

Coaching is available by phone and e-mail.

Please e-mail me for a free phone coaching session to find out more about coaching.

I will update this blog often with information about my coaching services and special offers.

For the latest news and reviews on being a work-at-home mom, please go to www.WorkAtHomeMomTips.blogspot.com
Comments:
Hey Blogger, I am out on the hunt for the best and found your site. Even though this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for, what it did give me was very helpful! I am glad I found your page when I was looking for the " " related information. A person can never have enough
ideas! Thanks for yours!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?